28 Kasım 2008 Cuma

There are these things I want to tell you, but I don't... I can't remember them all.

- You know, I miss times like this...
...places like this, more than anything in the world.
- I know you do.
- And this is what I wanted to show you.This place.
Come on.
Here.....the sky is so strange.
It's almost solid.
As if it were protecting us from what's behind. Look.
- What's behind?
- It's nothing. Just night.
- I wish I could be like you, but I can't.
- Maybe we're afraid of the same thing.
- No. We're not!
You're not afraid to be alone.
And you don't need anything.You don't need anyone.
You could live without me.
- You know that, for me, loving means loving you.
No matter what's wrong between us, there can never be anyone else.
Maybe we're both afraid of loving too much.
- Let's leave here.
- Okay.

0 yorum: